Corporate entry The Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre (2009 - )
- Alternative Names
- VCCC (Acronym)
The Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre (VCCC) aims to support collaboration around cancer research, education and care. It is made up of ten Victorian medical organisations.
The ten collaborating organisations that make up the Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre are:
- Peter MacCullum Cancer Centre;
- Melbourne Health (Including the Royal Melbourne Hospital);
- The University of Melbourne;
- The Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research;
- The Royal Women's Hospital;
- The Royal Children's Hospital;
- Western Health;
- St Vincent's Hospital Melbourne (Including St Vincent's Institute);
- Austin Health (Including Olivia Newton-John Cancer Research Institute and Austin Life Sciences); and
- Murdoch Children's Research Institute.
Created: 15 January 2019, Last modified: 14 March 2019