Biographical entry Forster, Ian C.
Ian Forster was a co-author with Professor Graeme Clark of several publications related to the development of the bionic ear (cochlear implant). He worked in the Department of Otolaryngology at the University of Melbourne (which Clark chaired) from 1974 to 1979.
The University of Melbourne Archives
- Department of Otolaryngology - Bionic Ear Records, 1949 - 2000; The University of Melbourne Archives. Details
- Worthing, Mark, Graeme Clark: The Man Who Invented the Bionic Ear (Crows Nest: Allen & Unwin, 2015), 221 pp. Details
- Clark, G. M., Black, R. C., Forster, I. C., Patrick, J. F., Tong, Y. C., 'Design criteria of a multiple-electrode cochlear implant hearing prosthesis', Journal of Acoustical Society of America, 63 (1978), 631-3. Details
- Clark, G. M., Tong, Y. C., Black, R. C., Forster, I. C., Patrick, J. F., Dewhurst, D. J., 'A multiple-electrode cochlear implant', Journal of Laryngology and Otology, 91 (1977), 935-45. Details
- Clark, G.M., Black, R.C., Forster I.C., Patrick, J.F., Tong, Y.C., 'Design Criteria of a Multiple-electrode Cochlear Implant Hearing Prosthesis', Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 63 (1978), 631-633. http://hdl.handle.net/11343/28713. Details
Created: 4 May 2016, Last modified: 22 September 2016