Biographical entry Watson-Munro, Charles Norman (1915 - 1991)
- 1 August 1915
Dunedin, New Zealand
- 10 August 1991
Charles Watson-Munro was Professor of Plasma Physics, University of Sydney from 1960. Earlier he was Chief Scientist with the Australian Atomic Energy Commission 1954-1959.
Born Dunedin, New Zealand, 1 August 1915. Died 10 August 1991. Fellow, Australian Academy of Science 1968.
- Brennan, M. H., 'Charles Norman Watson-Munro, 1915-1991', Historical Records of Australian Science, 14 (1) (2002), 89-98. http://www.publish.csiro.au/paper/HR02005.htm. Details
- Watson-Munro, C. N., 'Obituary: Dr. G. C. J. Dalton', Australian Journal of Science, 24 (11) (1961), 232-233. Details
- Watson-Munro, C. N., 'Stuart Thomas Butler 1926-1982', Historical Records of Australian Science, 5 (4) (1983), 83-90. http://www.publish.csiro.au/paper/HR9830540082.htm. Details
- Wikidata, http://www.wikidata.org/entity/Q21536372. Details
- VIAF - Virtual International Authority File, OCLC, https://viaf.org/viaf/25927973. Details
- 'Watson-Munro, Charles Norman (19150801-19910810)', Trove, National Library of Australia, 2009, https://nla.gov.au/nla.party-541623. Details
- Academy of Technological Sciences and Engineering, Technology in Australia 1788-1988, Online edn, Australian Science and Technology Heritage Centre, Melbourne, 3 May 2000, http://www.austehc.unimelb.edu.au/tia/index_w.html. Details
- Angyal, S. J., 'Sir Philip Baxter 1905-1989', Historical Records of Australian Science, 8 (3) (1991), 183-197. http://www.publish.csiro.au/paper/HR9910830183.htm. Details
Created: 20 October 1993, Last modified: 5 March 2018
- Foundation Supporter - Committee to Review Australian Studies in Tertiary Education