Biographical entry Connolly, Donald Hamilton (1909 - )
- 6 January 1909
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Radio engineer
Donald Connolly was a radio engineer with Amalgamated Wireless (Australasia) companies during the 1930s.
- 1933 - 1935
- Career position - Assistant Engineer at Airzone Ltd.
- 1935 - 1938
- Career position - Assistant Engineer at Amalgamated Wireless (Australasia) Ltd.
- 1938 -
- Career position - Assistant Engineer at Amalgamated Wireless (Australasia) Valve Co.
- Education - Electrical engineering studies at the Associate Sydney Technical College (ASTC)
- Education - Radio engineering studies at ASTC
- 'Connolly, Donald Hamilton (1909-)', Trove, National Library of Australia, 2009, https://nla.gov.au/nla.party-1473225. Details
- 'Connolly, Donald Hamilton', in Physics in Australia to 1945, R.W. Home, with the assistance of Paula J. Needham, Australian Science Archives Project, June 1995, http://www.asap.unimelb.edu.au/bsparcs/physics/P001627p.htm. Details
Created: 20 October 1993, Last modified: 28 February 2018
- Foundation Supporter - Committee to Review Australian Studies in Tertiary Education