Biographical entry Beale, Bob (1952 - )
- Conservationist and Journalist
Bob Beale has been writing on science and the environment since he worked as a journalist for the Sydney Morning Herald. At His career spanned Chief of Staff, European Correspondent and Science and Environment Editor.
As a freelance writer he has contributed to many Australian and international science and medical journals, and has received several awards for science and environmental journalism.
Encyclopedia of Australian Science Exhibitions
- McCarthy, Gavan; Smith, Ailie; Moje, Christine; Rigby, Rebecca, The Study of Australian Eucalypts, eScholarship Research Centre, 2013, http://www.eoas.info/eucalypts/index.html. Details
- Beale, Bob, Engineering a Legacy: Memories of the Journey of CSIRO Chemical Engineering (Clayton: CSIRO Minerals, 2005), 124 pp. Details
- Beale, Bob, If trees could speak : stories of Australia's greatest trees (Sydney: Allen & Unwin, 2007), 245 pp. Details
- Beale, Bob; & Fray, Peter, The vanishing continent : Australia's degraded environment (Sydney, NSW.: Hodder & Stoughton, 1990), 196 pp. Details
- Wrigley, J. and Fagg, M., Eucalypts: A Celebration (Crows Nest Australia: Allen & Unwin, 2010), 344 pp. Details
Created: 4 June 2012, Last modified: 26 February 2013
- Foundation and Current Supporter - Bjarne K Dahl Trust