Biographical entry Dohnt, Lynley Eva (1900 - 1966?)
- 10 April 1900
Gumeracha, South Australia, Australia
Lynley Dohnt was a staff sister at the Balaklava Soldier's Memorial Hospital, South Australia; the Devon Hospital, Latrobe, Tasmania; and the Ballarat Base Hospital, Victoria. She was matron at the Soldier's Memorial Hospital, Gumeracha, South Australia and sub-matron at the Rua Rua Private Hospital, Adelaide. Dohnt was later a nurse in the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) Nursing Service.
- January 1941 - May 1941
- Career position - Sister at the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) Hospital in Laverton, Victoria
- August 1943 - November 1943
- Career position - Senior Sister and overseas escort duty for the Royal Australian air Force (RAAF) Nursing Service
- November 1943 - 1945?
- Career position - Area Matron at the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) Nursing Service in South Australia
Encyclopedia of Australian Science Exhibitions
- McCarthy, Gavan; Morgan, Helen; Smith, Ailie; van den Bosch, Alan, Where are the Women in Australian Science?, Australian Science and Technology Heritage Centre, 2003, http://www.austehc.unimelb.edu.au/wisa/wisa.html. Details
- 'Dohnt, Lynley Eva (19000410-)', Trove, National Library of Australia, 2009, https://nla.gov.au/nla.party-742086. Details
- Alexander, John A. ed., Who's Who in Australia 1944, vol. 12 (Melbourne: The Herald and Weekly Times Ltd, 1944), 906 pp. Details
Created: 10 March 2003, Last modified: 11 October 2011