Biographical entry Holmes a Court, Janet Lee (1943 - )
- 29 November 1943
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
- Company director
Janet Holmes a Court is chairman of Heytesbury Pty Limited and is also chairman of all the companies in the Heytesbury Group, including Heytesbury Beef, John Holland Group and Key Transport Pty Ltd.
- 1986 -
- Career position - Chairman of the Board of the Australian Children's Television Foundation
- 1992 - 1997
- Career position - Board member of the Reserve Bank Australia
- Award - Officer of the Order of Australia (AO)
- Award - Veuve Clicquot Award for UK Business Woman of the Year award received
- Career position - Chair of the Australian Centenary of Federation Council
- 1998 -
- Career position - Director of Goodman Fielder Ltd.
- Career position - Director of the Koala Corporation Australia Ltd.
Encyclopedia of Australian Science Exhibitions
- McCarthy, Gavan; Morgan, Helen; Smith, Ailie; van den Bosch, Alan, Where are the Women in Australian Science?, Australian Science and Technology Heritage Centre, 2003, http://www.austehc.unimelb.edu.au/wisa/wisa.html. Details
- 'Holmes à Court, Janet (1943-)', Trove, National Library of Australia, 2009, https://nla.gov.au/nla.party-1475761. Details
Created: 14 February 2003, Last modified: 1 August 2007