Biographical entry Zentmyer, G. A.
G. A. Zentmyer was one of a team of people who in 1964 identified the root-rot fungus, Phytopthora cinnamomi, as the cause of crown die-back in Western Australian forests.
- Wikidata, http://www.wikidata.org/entity/Q18753817. Details
- VIAF - Virtual International Authority File, OCLC, https://viaf.org/viaf/45606132. Details
- 'Zentmyer, George A (1913-)', Trove, National Library of Australia, 2009, https://nla.gov.au/nla.party-1274889. Details
- Academy of Technological Sciences and Engineering, Technology in Australia 1788-1988, Online edn, Australian Science and Technology Heritage Centre, Melbourne, 3 May 2000, http://www.austehc.unimelb.edu.au/tia/index_z.html. Details
Created: 25 May 2001, Last modified: 4 July 2012
- Foundation Supporter - ARC Learned Academies' Special Projects