Biographical entry McCutcheon, Walter Osborn (Osborn) (1899 - 1985?)
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Sir Osborn McCutcheon was a partner with Bates, Smart & McCutcheon, Architects, Engineers & Town Planners, Melbourne 1926-1951 and Senior Partner 1951-1977;
Born Melbourne, 1899. Kt cr 1966. Educated University of Melbourne. Partner, Bates, Smart & McCutcheon, Architects, Engineers & Town Planners, Melbourne 1926-51, Senior Partner 1951-77; consultant from 1977. Member, National Capital Planning Committee from 1967. Royal Australian Institute of Architects Gold Medallist 1965. President, Royal Victorian Institute of Architects 1940-42.
- 1975 - 1985?
- Award - Foundation Fellow, Australian Academy of Technological Sciences
- Wikidata, http://www.wikidata.org/entity/Q24239585. Details
- 'McCutcheon, Walter Paul Osborn (18990408-19830506)', Trove, National Library of Australia, 2009, https://nla.gov.au/nla.party-1477089. Details
- Academy of Technological Sciences and Engineering, Technology in Australia 1788-1988, Online edn, Australian Science and Technology Heritage Centre, Melbourne, 3 May 2000, http://www.austehc.unimelb.edu.au/tia/index_m.html. Details
Created: 25 May 2001, Last modified: 2 March 2018
- Foundation Supporter - ARC Learned Academies' Special Projects