Biographical entry Houdini, Harry
Harry Houdini made the second controlled flight in Australia, on 18 March 1910, near Melbourne.
- Wikidata, http://www.wikidata.org/entity/Q131545. Details
- VIAF - Virtual International Authority File, OCLC, https://viaf.org/viaf/34465218. Details
- 'Houdini, Harry (1874-1926)', Trove, National Library of Australia, 2009, https://nla.gov.au/nla.party-865429. Details
- Academy of Technological Sciences and Engineering, Technology in Australia 1788-1988, Online edn, Australian Science and Technology Heritage Centre, Melbourne, 3 May 2000, http://www.austehc.unimelb.edu.au/tia/index_h.html. Details
Created: 25 May 2001, Last modified: 24 May 2006
- Foundation Supporter - ARC Learned Academies' Special Projects