Biographical entry Freeman, Ralph (1880 - 1950)
(Sir) Ralph Freeman did the detailed design of the structure of Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Wikidata, http://www.wikidata.org/entity/Q2129620. Details
- 'Freeman, Ralph (1880-1950)', Trove, National Library of Australia, 2009, https://nla.gov.au/nla.party-1475695. Details
- Academy of Technological Sciences and Engineering, Technology in Australia 1788-1988, Online edn, Australian Science and Technology Heritage Centre, Melbourne, 3 May 2000, http://www.austehc.unimelb.edu.au/tia/index_f.html. Details
- Brown, R. Hanbury; Minnett, Harry C; White, Fredrick W. G., 'Edward George Bowen 1911-1991', Historical Records of Australian Science, 9 (2) (1992), 151-166. http://www.publish.csiro.au/paper/HR9920920151.htm. Details
Created: 25 May 2001, Last modified: 28 June 2005
- Foundation Supporter - ARC Learned Academies' Special Projects