Biographical entry Cromer, Robin N.
- Forest scientist and Forester
Robin Cromer has been working as a forest scientist with the CSIRO, specialising in plantations of eucalypts and pines. He made measurements of the synergism between fertilisation and weed control in their effects on early growth rate.
Encyclopedia of Australian Science Exhibitions
- McCarthy, Gavan; Smith, Ailie; Moje, Christine; Rigby, Rebecca, The Study of Australian Eucalypts, eScholarship Research Centre, 2013, http://www.eoas.info/eucalypts/index.html. Details
- Cremer, K.W. ed., Trees for rural Australia (Melbourne: Inkata Press, 1990), 455 pp. Chapter 9: Fertilising (Cromer, R.N.). Details
- Cromer, R.N. and Williams, E.R., 'Biomass and nutrient accumulation in a planted E. globulus (Labill.) fertilizer trial.', Australian Journal of Botany, 30 (3) (1982), 265-278. Details
- 'Cromer, Robin N.', Trove, National Library of Australia, 2009, https://nla.gov.au/nla.party-1475317. Details
- Academy of Technological Sciences and Engineering, Technology in Australia 1788-1988, Online edn, Australian Science and Technology Heritage Centre, Melbourne, 3 May 2000, http://www.austehc.unimelb.edu.au/tia/index_c.html. Details
Created: 25 May 2001, Last modified: 9 September 2015
- Foundation Supporter - ARC Learned Academies' Special Projects