Biographical entry Brook, Bob
Bob Brook joined the Bureau of Meteorology in 1959 and is Assistant Director, Observations and Engineering.
Educated: BSc, Adelaide University, 1961 [?]. PhD, University of Melbourne, 1973. Joined the Bureau of Meteorology as a cadet meteorologist in Adelaide in 1959. Posted to Western Australia Regional Office in 1963 and returned to Research and Development Branch in Melbourne in 1967. Acting Assistant Director Research, 1980-1984. Assistant Director, Observations and Engineering since 1987.
- 'Senior Appointments - Bob Brook, Asst Director (Observations)', Weather News, 284 (December 1987) (1987), 10-11. Details
- Brook, Bob, 'A Popular, Respected Man - Obituary: Bob Lourensz', Weather News, 323 (December 1999) (1999), 32. Details
- 'Brook, Bob', Trove, National Library of Australia, 2009, https://nla.gov.au/nla.party-1477049. Details
- Federation and Meteorology, 2001, http://www.austehc.unimelb.edu.au/fam/index_b.html. Details
Created: 10 May 2001, Last modified: 4 February 2010
- Foundation Supporter - National Council for the Centenary of Federation