Corporate entry F. H. Faulding and Co Ltd (1845 - 2001)
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
- Pharmaceuticals or Medical Aids
- Adelaide, South Australia
Francis Hardy Faulding migrated to Australia in 1842. He established his first pharmacy in Adelaide in 1845, the start of what would become F. H. Faulding and Co. Ltd.
Faulding is now integrated with Mayne Group Limited http://www.maynepharma.com/au/.
From their Web site, June 2001: "Faulding is a worldwide health and personal care company listed on the Australian Stock Exchange. Our principal businesses are oral and injectable pharmaceutical products, consumer health products, the provision of distribution and retail management services to pharmacies and logistics management services to hospitals. Faulding products are sold in over 70 countries."
- Academy of Technological Sciences and Engineering, Technology in Australia 1788-1988, Online edn, Australian Science and Technology Heritage Centre, Melbourne, 3 May 2000, http://www.austehc.unimelb.edu.au/tia/index_f.html. Details
- Rae, Ian D., 'Vitamin A and Australian Fish Liver Oils', Historical Records of Australian Science, 25 (2014), 55-70. Details
Created: 27 June 2001, Last modified: 23 March 2010
- Foundation Supporter - ARC Learned Academies' Special Projects