Corporate entry Propulsion Research Laboratory (1949 - 1955)
Chemistry and Physics Research Laboratory
Salisbury, South Australia, Australia
- Industrial or scientific research and Defence Industries
- Salisbury, South Australia
The Propulsion Research Laboratory, one of the three new laboratories that made up the Chemistry and Physics Research Laboratory, was established in 1949 at the Long Range Weapons Establishment in Salisbury. In 1955 all of the laboratories were amalgamated with the Long Range Weapons Establishment, forming the Weapons Research Establishment.
Created: 16 January 2002, Last modified: 20 March 2006