Biographical entry Witt, Edith Miriel (1905 - 2006)
Edith Miriel Witt was the first female academic member of staff at the Victorian College of Pharmacy in 1943. Edith Miriel Witt was also active in the Women's Pharmacist Association and a fully registered pharmacist.
- 'College of Pharmacy', The Age, 3 February 1926, p. 19. Also available at http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article155794816. Details
- 'Pharmacy Board Examinations', The Age, 10 March 1927, p. 15. Also available at http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article204205626. Details
- Seager, Helen, 'A Good Pharmacist Is Always A Good Cook', The Argus, 3 December 1947, pp. 2 - 3. Also available at http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article22524165. Details
- 'WITT, Edith Miriel', in HerStory Archive, National Pioneer Women's Hall of Fame Alice Springs, http://pioneerwomen.com.au/collection/herstory-archive/witt-edith-miriel-1905. Details
- Years of Determination: From College to Faculty (transcript - voiceover only), Monash University, September 2017, https://www.monash.edu/pharm/about/who/years-of-determination/video-transcript. Details
Created: 7 November 2017, Last modified: 16 January 2018