Corporate entry Museu do Eucalipto (1916 - )
Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Eucalypt display centre, Forest or Timber Industries and Forest Science
- Alternative Names
- Floresta Estadual Edmundo Navarro de Andrade (FEENA) (Also known as)
- Navarro de Andrade State Forest and Park, Brazil
In 1916, Navarro de Andrade commenced work on the Museu do Eucalipto at Rio Claro in the Sao Paulo area. The aim for this museum was to store and display artefacts and wood samples and become a knowledge centre on eucalypts.
It is now known as the Floresta Estadual Edmundo Navarro de Andrade (FEENA) and under the ownership of the Sao Paulo Institute of Forestry.
Encyclopedia of Australian Science Exhibitions
- McCarthy, Gavan; Smith, Ailie; Moje, Christine; Rigby, Rebecca, The Study of Australian Eucalypts, eScholarship Research Centre, 2013, http://www.eoas.info/eucalypts/index.html. Details
- Wrigley, J. and Fagg, M., Eucalypts: A Celebration, Allen & Unwin, Crows Nest Australia, 2010, 344 pp. Details
- Foelkel, Allessandra (ed.), 'Eucalyptus On-line Book and Newsletter', Eucalyptus Newsletter, Number 23, October 2009, no. 23, 2009, http://www.eucalyptus.com.br/newseng_oct09.html#um. Details
Created: 5 July 2012, Last modified: 26 February 2013
- Foundation and Current Supporter - Bjarne K Dahl Trust