Biographical entry Crook, Keith Alan Waterhouse (1933 - )
- 3 August 1933
Keith Crook taught sedimentology and stratigraphy at the Australian National University (ANU), Canberra for a number of years. He later took up a position at the University of Hawaii, later returning to ANY as a visiting fellow.
- Education - Bachelor of Science (BSc), The University of Sydney
- Education - Master of Science (MSc), University of New England, New South Wales
- Award - Awarded the Clarke Medal by the Royal Society of New South Wales.
Adolph Basser Library, Australian Academy of Science
Encyclopedia of Australian Science Exhibitions
- Smith, Ailie, Adolph Basser Library Manuscript Collection, eScholarship Research Centre, 2012, http://www.eoas.info/basser_browse.html. Details
- 'Crook, K A W (19330803-)', Trove, National Library of Australia, 2009, https://nla.gov.au/nla.party-459339. Details
- Rickard, Michael John, Geology at ANU (1959-2009) : 50 years of history and reminiscences, with Caton, Judith, Australian National University. E Press, 2010, http://epress.anu.edu.au?p=55141. Details
- Rickard, Mike, comp., Geology at ANU (1959-2009) : 50 Years of History and Reminiscences (Acton, A.C.T.: ANU E Press, 2010), 276 pp. Details
Created: 16 April 2012, Last modified: 18 October 2012