Biographical entry Jones, Raymond
- Agricultural scientist
Raymond Jones is a tropical agriculture expert who worked in the CSIRO Division of Tropical Pastures, and its later iterations, from 1960 to 1998.
- 1960 - 1976
- Career position - Laboratory worker at the Cunningham Laboratory in Brisbane CSIRO Division of Tropical Pastures
- Education - PhD from the University of New England, Armidale
- 1976 - 1982
- Career position - Researcher, Davies Laboratory in Townsville, CSIRO Division of Tropical Pastures
- 1982 - 1998
- Career position - Assistant Chief of the CSIRO Division of Tropical Crops and Pastures
- 1984 - 1986
- Career position - Acting Chief of the CSIRO Division of Tropical Crops and Pastures
- 1998 - ?
- Career position - Honorary Research Fellow at the CSIRO Davies Laboratory
- 'Jones, Raymond', Trove, National Library of Australia, 2009, https://nla.gov.au/nla.party-1508892. Details
Created: 13 March 2012, Last modified: 3 October 2012