Biographical entry Frederiksen, Jorgen Segerlund
- Atmospheric scientist and Climatologist
Jorgen Frederiksen is a climate scientist who has led the CSIRO's research in atmospheric dynamics and predictability. This research has had a large impact on the study of climate variability and the signs and impacts of climate change on Australia.
He has authored over100 publications on his research.
- Education - BSc Hon. First Class from the University of Adelaide
- Education - PhD from the Australian National University, Canberra
- Education - DSc from the University of Adelaide
- 'Frederiksen, Jorgen Segerlund', Trove, National Library of Australia, 2009, http://nla.gov.au/nla.party-1514373. Details
- Ward, C., 'Jorgen Segerlund Frederiksen', in CSIROpedia, Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO), 2011, https://csiropedia.csiro.au/Frederiksen-Jorgen-Segerlund. Details
Created: 24 February 2012, Last modified: 3 October 2012