Biographical entry Lewis, Nancy (1913 - 2002)
- 28 August 1913
Malvern, Victoria, Australia
- 27 March 2002
East Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Nancy Lewis practiced as an ophthalmologist in Melbourne for almost sixty years.
- Career position - Resident House Surgeon at the Melbourne Hospital
- Career position - Resident House Surgeon at the Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne
- Career position - Resident House Surgeon at the Women's Hospital, Melbourne
- 1940 - 1941
- Career position - Medical Superintendent at the Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital
- 1945 - ?
- Career position - Assistant Oculist at the Royal Melbourne Hospital
- 1950 - ?
- Career position - Honorary Oculist at the Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne
Encyclopedia of Australian Science Exhibitions
- McCarthy, Gavan; Morgan, Helen; Smith, Ailie; van den Bosch, Alan, Where are the Women in Australian Science?, Australian Science and Technology Heritage Centre, 2003, http://www.austehc.unimelb.edu.au/wisa/wisa.html. Details
- Brooks, Anne, 'Obituary: Nancy Lewis, Opthamologist', The Age, 15 April 2002. Details
Created: 26 November 2003, Last modified: 27 November 2003