Biographical entry Savage, Joan Katherine (1913 - )
- 2 April 1913
Strathfield, New South Wales, Australia
- Dental scientist
Joan Savage worked in private dental practice in 1936, before becoming the director of dental health education at the Australian Dental Association, New South Wales Branch in 1937.
- Education - Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) completed at the University of Sydney
- Life event - Visited England
- Career position - Private practice in Cowra, New South Wales
- 1937 - ?
- Career position - Director of the Dental Health Education Department at the Australian Dental Association, New South Wales branch
Encyclopedia of Australian Science Exhibitions
- McCarthy, Gavan; Morgan, Helen; Smith, Ailie; van den Bosch, Alan, Where are the Women in Australian Science?, Australian Science and Technology Heritage Centre, 2003, http://www.austehc.unimelb.edu.au/wisa/wisa.html. Details
- 'Savage, Joan Katherine (1913-)', Trove, National Library of Australia, 2009, http://nla.gov.au/nla.party-1473939. Details
- Alexander, John A. (ed.), Who's Who in Australia 1944, vol. 12, The Herald and Weekly Times Ltd, Melbourne, 1944, 906 pp. Details
Created: 12 March 2003, Last modified: 1 August 2007