Biographical entry Grogan, Gertrude Urquhart (1899? - 1977?)
- 29 December 1899?
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Gertrude Grogan was a Captain in the Australian Army Medical Corps (AAMC), New South Wales, during the Second World War.
- Education - Bachelor of Medicine (MB) completed at the University of Sydney
- Education - Master of Surgery (ChM) completed at the University of Sydney
Encyclopedia of Australian Science Exhibitions
- McCarthy, Gavan; Morgan, Helen; Smith, Ailie; van den Bosch, Alan, Where are the Women in Australian Science?, Australian Science and Technology Heritage Centre, 2003, http://www.austehc.unimelb.edu.au/wisa/wisa.html. Details
- 'Grogan, Gertrude Urquhart (1899-)', Trove, National Library of Australia, 2009, http://nla.gov.au/nla.party-1473599. Details
- Alexander, John A. (ed.), Who's Who in Australia 1944, vol. 12, The Herald and Weekly Times Ltd, Melbourne, 1944, 906 pp. Details
Created: 11 March 2003, Last modified: 11 October 2011