Biographical entry Blanch, Mona Margaret
- 1924 - 1925
- Career position - Resident Medical Officer at the Melbourne Hospital
- 1929 - 1946
- Career position - Honorary Clinical Assistant for Outpatients at the Children's Hospital, Melbourne
- 1930 - ?
- Career position - Honorary Physician for Outpatients at the Queen Victoria Memorial Hospital, Melbourne
- 1934 - ?
- Career position - Honorary Physician to Children's Ward at the Queen Victoria Memorial Hospital, Melbourne
- 1946 - ?
- Career position - Honorary Physician for Outpatients at the Children's Hospital
Encyclopedia of Australian Science Exhibitions
- McCarthy, Gavan; Morgan, Helen; Smith, Ailie; van den Bosch, Alan, Where are the Women in Australian Science?, Australian Science and Technology Heritage Centre, 2003, http://www.austehc.unimelb.edu.au/wisa/wisa.html. Details
- 'Blanch, Mona Margaret', Trove, National Library of Australia, 2009, http://nla.gov.au/nla.party-1473367. Details
- Alexander, John A. (ed.), Who's Who in Australia 1944, vol. 12, The Herald and Weekly Times Ltd, Melbourne, 1944, 906 pp. Details
Created: 10 March 2003, Last modified: 9 April 2003