Biographical entry Oppenheim, Victoria Marie Jane (1959 - )
- 11 January 1959
- Science administrator
- Life event - Settled in Australia
- 1986 - 1988
- Career position - Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research
- 1988 - 1990
- Career position - Research Director at Ego Pharmaceuticals Pty. Ltd.
- 1990 -
- Career position - Scientific Director at Ego Pharmaceuticals Pty. Ltd.
Encyclopedia of Australian Science Exhibitions
- McCarthy, Gavan; Morgan, Helen; Smith, Ailie; van den Bosch, Alan, Where are the Women in Australian Science?, Australian Science and Technology Heritage Centre, 2003, http://www.austehc.unimelb.edu.au/wisa/wisa.html. Details
- 'Oppenheim, Victoria Marie Jane (1959-)', Trove, National Library of Australia, 2009, http://nla.gov.au/nla.party-1473151. Details
- Herd, Margaret (ed.), Who's Who in Australia 2002, 38 edn, Crown Content, Melbourne, 2001, 2020 pp. Details
Created: 4 March 2003, Last modified: 27 March 2003