Biographical entry Kibble, Gabrielle (1939 - )
- 14 August 1939
New South Wales, Australia
- Company director
Gabrielle Kibble has broad experience in the public sector, particularly in infrastructure development and urban planning. She was appointed Chairman of the Nepean Council and Deputy Chancellor of the University of Western Sydney in 2000.
- 1987 - 1995
- Career position - Director of Planning in the New South Wales Department of Housing
- 1992 - 1994
- Career position - Director of the Department of Housing in New South Wales
- 1993 - 1995
- Career position - Director-General of the Ministry for Housing Planning and Urban Affairs in New South Wales
- Award - Officer of the Order of Australia (AO)
- 1995 - 1997
- Career position - Director-General of the New South Wales Department of Urban Affairs and Planning
- 1997 -
- Career position - Director of the Cox Group Pty. Ltd.
- 1998 -
- Career position - Chairperson of Sydney Water Corporation Ltd.
- 1998 -
- Career position - Board member of Sydney Airports Corporation Ltd.
- 2000 -
- Career position - Deputy Chancellor and Chairman of the Nepean Council at the University of Western Sydney
Encyclopedia of Australian Science Exhibitions
- McCarthy, Gavan; Morgan, Helen; Smith, Ailie; van den Bosch, Alan, Where are the Women in Australian Science?, Australian Science and Technology Heritage Centre, 2003, http://www.austehc.unimelb.edu.au/wisa/wisa.html. Details
- 'Kibble, Gabrielle (1939-)', Trove, National Library of Australia, 2009, http://nla.gov.au/nla.party-1473587. Details
- Herd, Margaret (ed.), Who's Who in Australia 2002, 38 edn, Crown Content, Melbourne, 2001, 2020 pp. Details
Created: 27 February 2003, Last modified: 23 April 2003