Biographical entry Gluskie, Harold Cliff (1908 - 1973)
- 2 October 1973
Harold Gluskie was the first chemist employed by Gartrell White Ltd, which subsequently became a division of George Weston (Australia) Pty Ltd. His duties broadened as he became responsible for quality control and research related to flour milling, baking and biscuit manufacture. Gluskie was Chairman of the Cereal Chemistry Division of the Royal Australian Chemical Institute and Convenor of the Test Baking Sub-Committee for a number of years. He was educated at the Sydney Technical College (associateship in chemistry).
Created: 30 June 1997, Last modified: 5 March 2018