Biographical entry Jones, Alfred N.A. (1919 - 1968)
- 11 February 1968
Alfred N.A. Jones worked for Commonwealth Serum Laboratories (CSL) from 1937 to 1950. After leaving CSL he worked as a clinical biochemist at the Alfred Hospital and Hamilton Base Hospital, and for a short time with a private diagnostic clinic. In 1960 Jones he joined the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, where he lecturer in general and organic chemistry. From 1964 to 1968 he was senior lecturer in clinical biochemistry and officer-in-charge of the Medical Laboratory Technology course which he had developed.
Created: 30 June 1997, Last modified: 29 August 2006