Biographical entry Petit, Nicholas Martin
- Natural history artist
Nicholas Petit, with C.A. Leseur (qv), was a painter on N. Baudin's (qv) voyage to the Pacific 1800-1804.
Royal Society of Western Australia
- Nicholas Martin Petit - Records, 1800 - 1816; Royal Society of Western Australia. Details
- Bonnemains, Jacqueline, Forsyth, Elliott and Smith, Bernard eds, Baudin in Australian waters: the artwork of the French voyage of discovery to the southern lands 1800-1804 (Melbourne: Oxford University Press, 1988), 347 pp. Details
- Thomas, Sarah ed., The Encounter, 1802: Art of the Flinders and Baudin Voyages (Adelaide: Art Gallery of South Australia, 2002), 228 pp. Details
- Wikidata, http://www.wikidata.org/entity/Q3339985. Details
- VIAF - Virtual International Authority File, OCLC, https://viaf.org/viaf/47148526. Details
- 'Petit, Nicolas-Martin (1777-1804)', Trove, National Library of Australia, 2009, https://nla.gov.au/nla.party-1109431. Details
- Thomas, Sarah (ed.), The Encounter, 1802: Art of the Flinders and Baudin Voyages, Art Gallery of South Australia, Adelaide, 2002, 228 pp.
Moyal, Ann, Historical Records of Australian Science, 14 (2), (2002), 237-241. http://www.publish.csiro.au/?act=view_file&file_id=HR02011.pdf. Details
Created: 20 October 1993, Last modified: 2 March 2018
- Foundation Supporter - Committee to Review Australian Studies in Tertiary Education