Biographical entry Hall, Graham George (1910 - 1971)
- 17 October 1910
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- 11 September 1971
- Radio engineer
Graham George Hall worked as a radio engineer for many of Australia's top companies. His longest period of employment was with Plessey Ltd. where he worked from 1954 to 1971.
- c. 1925
- Education - Diploma in Radio Engineering (DipRadioEng) completed at the Melbourne Technical College
- 1929 - 1936
- Career position - Radio Engineer at Firth Brothers
- 1936 - 1939
- Career position - Engineer at AWA Ltd. (Amalgamated Wireless Australasia)
- 1939 - 1948
- Career position - Engineer at Technico Ltd.
- 1948 - 1954
- Career position - Engineer at United Capacitor Co. Ltd.
- 1954 - 1971
- Career position - Engineer at Plessey Ltd.
- 'Hall, Graham George', in Physics in Australia to 1945, R.W. Home, with the assistance of Paula J. Needham, Australian Science Archives Project, June 1995, http://www.asap.unimelb.edu.au/bsparcs/physics/P001676p.htm. Details
- 'Hall, Graham George (1910-1971)', Trove, National Library of Australia, 2009, http://nla.gov.au/nla.party-1473808. Details
Created: 20 October 1993, Last modified: 8 June 2005
- Foundation Supporter - Committee to Review Australian Studies in Tertiary Education