Biographical entry Plante, Enid C.
Enid Plante worked at the CSIR Division of Industrial Chemistry 1940-1946. She worked on three major projects: the flotation of sulfides and other minerals, the separation of ergot from rye corn and the use of surface active agents in pesticides.
Private hands (Toner, E.)
- Enid C. Plante - Records, 1940 - 1946; Private hands (Toner, E.). Details
Encyclopedia of Australian Science Exhibitions
- McCarthy, Gavan; Morgan, Helen; Smith, Ailie; van den Bosch, Alan, Where are the Women in Australian Science?, Australian Science and Technology Heritage Centre, 2003, http://www.austehc.unimelb.edu.au/wisa/wisa.html. Details
- Swift, J. D. and Spurling, T. H., 'Enid C. Plante: Early Days at Fishermens Bend', Chemistry in Australia, July, 1989, pp. 230-231. Details
- 'Plante, Enid C.', Trove, National Library of Australia, 2009, http://nla.gov.au/nla.party-1476684. Details
- Ewers, W. E. and Weiss, D. E., 'Keith Leonard Sutherland 1916-1980', Historical Records of Australian Science, vol. 5, no. 2, 1981, pp. 78-88. Also available at http://www.publish.csiro.au/paper/HR9810520078.htm. Details
Created: 20 October 1993, Last modified: 26 February 2018
- Foundation Supporter - Committee to Review Australian Studies in Tertiary Education