Biographical entry Morrison, James Douglas (1924 - 2013)
AO, FAA, FRSE, FRACI
- 9 November 1924
- 1 February 2013
James Morrison was Professor of Chemistry, La Trobe University 1967-1990, and Emeritus Professor since 1990.
Born 9 November 1924, died 1 February 2013. Fellow, Australian Academy of Science 1964. President, Royal Society of Victoria 1975-76. Researcher with CSIRO Division of Chemical Physics 1949 - 1967. Professor of Chemistry, La Trobe University, 1967 - 1990. Emeritus Professor at La Trobe University, 1990 - 2013.
- Cory, Suzanne, 'James (Jim) Douglas Morrison: Leader in Mass Spectroscopy', Chemistry in Australia, vol. 2013, June, 2013, p. 30. Details
- Rae, Ian 2018, 'James Douglas Morrison 1924 - 2013', Historical Records of Australian Science, vol. 29, no. 1, 2018, pp. 41-50. Details
- Klein, Anthony [Interviewer]; Morrison, James Douglas, 'Professor James Morrison, Physical chemist', in Interviews with Australian scientists, Australian Academy of Science, 2010, http://science.org.au/scientists/interviews/m/morrison.html. Details
- 'Morrison, J D (1924-)', Trove, National Library of Australia, 2009, http://nla.gov.au/nla.party-617708. Details
- Morrison, James Douglas Portrait
Created: 20 October 1993, Last modified: 13 February 2018
- Foundation Supporter - Royal Society of Victoria