Biographical entry Elliott, William Herdman (1925 - 2012)
- 5 June 1925
- 25 July 2012
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Bill Elliott was Professor of Biochemistry, University of Adelaide from 1965-1988 and earlier a Fellow and Professor of Biochemistry (personal chair) at the Australian National University 1957-1965.
Born 5 June 1925. Fellow, Australian Academy of Science 1965.
- Rogers, George E., 'William Herdman Elliott 1925-2012', Historical Records of Australian Science, vol. 24, 2013, pp. 80-95. Details
- Rogers, George E. and Elliott, William H., 'Robert Henry Symons, 20 March 1934 - 4 October 2006', Biographical Memoirs of Fellows of the Royal Society, vol. 54, 2008, pp. 383-400. Details
- Rogers, George E. and Elliott, William H., 'Robert Henry Symons 1934-2006', Historical Records of Australian Science, vol. 19, no. 2, 2008, pp. 191-213. Details
- 'Obituaries - Bill Elliott', in Australian Academy of Science Newsletter, Australian Academy of Science, September 2012, http://science.org.au/publications/newsletters/documents/aas89.pdf. Details
- 'Elliott, William Herdman (1925-)', Trove, National Library of Australia, 2009, http://nla.gov.au/nla.party-1473473. Details
Created: 20 October 1993, Last modified: 18 October 2012
- Foundation Supporter - Committee to Review Australian Studies in Tertiary Education