Corporate entry CRC for Greenhouse Gas Technologies (2003 - c. 2014)
- 1 July 2003
- c. 2014
- Conservation or Environment and Industrial or Scientific Research
- Alternative Names
- Cooperative Research Centre for Greenhouse Gas Technologies
The Cooperative Research Centre (CRC) for Greenhouse Gas Technologies or CO2CRC was formed in 2003 after a seven year CRC grant was awarded. The main focus of this CRC is on carbon dioxide (CO2) capture and geological storage (geosequestration) to reduce the concentration of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere.
In 2009 another 5 year grant was awarded, funding the CRC until 2014.
1991 - 2003 Australian Petroleum CRC
2003 - c. 2014 CRC for Greenhouse Gas Technologies
- Cooperative Research Centres Program, CRC Directory, 2010-2011 edn, Australian Government Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research, https://www.crc.gov.au/Information/. Details
- CRC Directory 2010-11, Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research, Australian Government, 2010, https://www.crc.gov.au/HTMLDocuments/Documents/PDF/CrcDirectory-ebook-July2010.pdf. Details
- Trove, National Library of Australia, 2009, http://nla.gov.au/nla.party-1471300. Details
Created: 4 May 2006, Last modified: 19 October 2011