Corporate entry CRC for Tropical Savannah Management (2001 - 2009)
- 1 July 2001
Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia
- Conservation or Environment and Industrial or Scientific Research
- Alternative Names
- Cooperative Research Centre for Tropical Savanna Management
- Northern Territory University, Darwin, Northern Territory 0909
In July 2001 the Cooperative Research Centre (CRC) for Tropical Savanna Management was established when it received a seven year CRC grant. It replaced the CRC for the Sustainable Development of Tropical Savannas.
From their Web site, June 2002: "Achieving sustainable land management across the tropical savannas involves understanding how this vast landscape works and how various savanna ecosystems function. The TS-CRC takes up this research challenge by bringing together researchers from different disciplines, sectors and regions."
1995 - 2001 CRC for the Sustainable Development of Tropical Savannahs
2001 - 2009 CRC for Tropical Savannah Management
- CRC Directory 2010-11, Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research, Australian Government, 2010, https://www.crc.gov.au/HTMLDocuments/Documents/PDF/CrcDirectory-ebook-July2010.pdf. Details
- Trove, National Library of Australia, 2009, http://nla.gov.au/nla.party-1471373. Details
Created: 9 May 2002, Last modified: 18 December 2018