Corporate entry CRC for Vaccine Technology (1999 - 2006)
- 1 July 1999
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Medical Research
- Alternative Names
- Cooperative Research Centre for Vaccine Technology
- PO Royal Brisbane Hospital, Queensland 4029
The Cooperative Research Centre (CRC) for Vaccine Technology (CRC-VT) was established in July 1999 when it received a seven year grant. Research conducted by the CRC includes areas such as vaccine technology, molecular and cellular immunology, peptide and protein chemistry and vector biology.
From their Web site, June 2002: "The Cooperative Research Centre for Vaccine Technology was first established as a Third Round Centre on 1 July 1993. The Centre is a collaborative venture between Australia's leading vaccine scientists and manufacturers who have come together to develop the technology necessary for the production of new and improved human and veterinary vaccines."
- Cooperative Research Centres Program (Australia), CRC Compendium / Cooperative Research Centres Program, Australia, Australian government Publishing Service, Canberra, 1996, 72 pp. Details
- CRC Compendium / Cooperative Research Centres Program, Australia, 2002, https://www.crc.gov.au/Information/default.aspx. Details
- CRC Directory 2010-11, Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research, Australian Government, 2010, https://www.crc.gov.au/HTMLDocuments/Documents/PDF/CrcDirectory-ebook-July2010.pdf. Details
- Trove, National Library of Australia, 2009, http://nla.gov.au/nla.party-1471310. Details
Created: 8 May 2002, Last modified: 21 December 2011