Corporate entry CRC for Sensor Signal and Information Processing (1992 - 2006)
- 1 April 1992
Mawson Lakes, South Australia, Australia
- Industrial or scientific research and Telecommunications
- Alternative Names
- Cooperative Research Centre for Sensor Signal and Information Processing
- SPRI Building, Technology Park Adelaide, Warrendi Road, Mawson Lakes, South Australia 5095
Established in April 1992, the Cooperative Research Centre (CRC) for Sensor Signal and Information Processing conducts research into signal processing, information processing, radar systems, sonar shapes, shape artificial neural networks, target tracking, target recognition, data fusion, analytical techniques and array processing.
From their Web site, May 2002: "The Cooperative Research Centre for Sensor Signal and Information Processing (CSSIP) was initially established for a 7 year term in 1992 as part of the Australian Commonwealth Government's Cooperative Research Centre Program. In 1999 it was successful in securing a second 7-year term of Commonwealth funding."
- Cooperative Research Centres Program (Australia), CRC Compendium / Cooperative Research Centres Program, Australia, Australian government Publishing Service, Canberra, 1996, 72 pp. Details
- CRC Compendium / Cooperative Research Centres Program, Australia, 2002, https://www.crc.gov.au/Information/default.aspx. Details
- CRC Directory 2010-11, Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research, Australian Government, 2010, https://www.crc.gov.au/HTMLDocuments/Documents/PDF/CrcDirectory-ebook-July2010.pdf. Details
- Trove, National Library of Australia, 2009, http://nla.gov.au/nla.party-1471270. Details
Created: 8 May 2002, Last modified: 10 August 2010