Browse Entries

Use Trove to find more resources by/about this Corporate entry

  • Trove

Corporate entry CSIR Animal Nutrition Laboratory (1936 - 1944)

Council for Scientific and Industrial Research

From
1936
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
To
1944
Functions
Veterinary or Animal Health Industries and Industrial or scientific research
Location
Adelaide, South Australia

Summary

The Animal Nutrition Laboratory was originally established as part of the Division of Animal Health and Nutrition. It became a separate CSIR Division in 1944, the Division of Biochemistry and General Nutrition.

Published resources

Books

  • Historical Directory of Council for Scientific and Industrial Research and Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization, 1926-1976, CSIRO, Canberra, 1978, 101 pp. Details

Online Resources

Ailie Smith