Corporate entry Industrial Sciences Department
Swinburne University of Technology
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Education and Industrial or scientific research
- Alternative Names
- Department of Industrial Sciences
- Melbourne, Victoria
Areas taught by the Department of Industrial Science included fire technology, laboratory technology, scientific computing, food technology, forensic science and environmental waste management. It was part of the University's TAFE system.
The department has most likely now been integrated into the Faculty of Engineering and Industrial Sciences. It may also have had some aspects maintained in the restructured TAFE schools.
- Department of State and Regional Development, 'Cleaner Production and Waste Management 1999', in Guides to Current Research in Victorian Universities, Australian Science and Technology Heritage Centre, 2000, http://www.austehc.unimelb.edu.au/asaw/exhib/awvs/cleaner/swinburne.htm#1. Details
Created: 11 February 2000, Last modified: 16 March 2006
- Foundation Supporter - Victoria Department of State and Regional Development