Corporate entry School of Information technology
Swinburne University of Technology
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Education and Information technology
- Melbourne, Victoria
The School of Information technology is one of fourteen schools that make up Swinburne University of Technology. The school provides industry knowledge and skills in business information systems, computer games development, software development and telecommunications.
It is now called the School of Information and Communication Technologies.
- Department of State and Regional Development, 'Multimedia 2000', in Guides to Current Research in Victorian Universities, Australian Science and Technology Heritage Centre, 2000, http://www.austehc.unimelb.edu.au/asaw/exhib/awvs/multimedia/swinburne.htm#228. Details
- Department of State and Regional Development, 'Information, Computer and Communication Technologies 1999', in Guides to Current Research in Victorian Universities, Australian Science and Technology Heritage Centre, 2000, http://www.austehc.unimelb.edu.au/asaw/exhib/awvs/infotech/swinburne.htm#140. Details
Created: 10 February 2000, Last modified: 21 March 2006
- Foundation Supporter - Victoria Department of State and Regional Development