Corporate entry Curtin University (1987 - )
Western Australia, Australia
Curtin University is the cumulative result of multiple educational institutions in Western Australia that transformed over time. Between 1902 and 1953 the Western Australian School of Mines, Kalgoorlie (1902), the Muresk Agricultural College (1926) and the School of Physiotherapy (1953) opened. In 1969 these schools merged to form the Western Australian Institute of Technology (WAIT). In 1987 due to expanding course offerings and funding requirements WAIT became the Curtin University of Technology, before shortening its name to Curtin University in 2010.
- 'Historical Timeline', in Curtin University, Curtin University, 12 April 2018, http://about.curtin.edu.au/who/history/timeline/. Details
- White, Michael, 'WA Institute of Technology', in Curtin University, Curtin University, 9 November 2017, http://about.curtin.edu.au/who/history/wa-institute-technology/. Details
Created: 24 April 2018