Corporate entry L'Hortus Camaldulensis di Napoli (1816 - )
- Alternative Names
- Camaldoli garden (Also known as)
The garden, also known as the Camaldoli garden, was established in 1816 as a private garden by Count Francesco Ricciardi Camaldoli. The garden's features include collections of Eucalyptus camaldulensis, or River Red Gum. The species is named for this garden, from where the first specimen came to be described.
Encyclopedia of Australian Science Exhibitions
- McCarthy, Gavan; Smith, Ailie; Moje, Christine; Rigby, Rebecca, The Study of Australian Eucalypts, eScholarship Research Centre, 2013, http://www.eoas.info/eucalypts/index.html. Details
Created: 2 July 2012, Last modified: 5 July 2012
- Foundation and Current Supporter - Bjarne K Dahl Trust