Biographical entry Roberts, Paul P. (1969 - )
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Electrical engineer
Paul Roberts is an electrical engineer who has worked extensively in the fields of mathematical statistics, optical confocal microscopy, ultrasonics and MMIC filter technology.
He has worked at the Australia Telescope National Facility, to work on the development of the facility's digital instrumentation.
He is known for the design of ultra fast integrated circuits with application in analogue to digital conversion and optical fibre systems.
- Education - BSc(Hons) in Applied Mathematics, Sydney University
- Education - BE in Electrical Engineering, Sydney University
- Award - Co-recipient of CSIRO Medal for Scientific Achievement for Ultra Fast Integrated Circuits
- 'Roberts, Paul P. (1969-)', Trove, National Library of Australia, 2009, http://nla.gov.au/nla.party-1508895. Details
- Ward, C., 'Paul Roberts', in CSIROpedia, 2011, http://csiropedia.csiro.au/display/CSIROpedia/Roberts%2C+Paul. Details
Created: 4 May 2012, Last modified: 3 October 2012