Biographical entry Constable, Gregory
- Agronomist and Plant breeder
Greg Constable is an agronomist and plant breeder who works with the principles of genetic modification to produce cotton species that have improved yield, pest resistance and water efficiency.
Constable was the Director of the CRC for Sustainable Cotton Production between 1993-99.
- 1992 - 1999
- Career position - Director of the Cooperative Research Centre (CRC) for Sustainable Cotton Production
- Award - Fellow of the Australian Academy of Technological Sciences and Engineering
- Award - CSIRO Chairman's Medal with Danny Llewellyn
- 'Constable, Gregory', Trove, National Library of Australia, 2009, http://nla.gov.au/nla.party-1514374. Details
- Ward, C., 'Gregory Constable', in CSIROpedia, 2011, http://csiropedia.csiro.au/display/CSIROpedia/Constable%2C+Gregory. Details
Created: 23 February 2012, Last modified: 3 October 2012