Biographical entry Evans, W. F.
W. F. Evans wrote two books on the history of CSIRO's Radiophysics Division - History of the Radio Research Board 1926-1945 (1973) and History of the Radiophysics Advisory Board 1939-1945 (1976?).
- Evans, W. F., History of the Radiophysics Advisory Board 1939-1945, CSIRO, Melbourne, 1973. Details
- Evans, W. F., History of the Radio Research Board 1926-1945, CSIRO, Melbourne, 1973. Details
- 'Evans, W. F.', Trove, National Library of Australia, 2009, http://nla.gov.au/nla.party-1476709. Details
- Academy of Technological Sciences and Engineering, Technology in Australia 1788-1988, Online edn, Australian Science and Technology Heritage Centre, Melbourne, 3 May 2000, http://www.austehc.unimelb.edu.au/tia/index_e.html. Details
- Crompton, R. W., 'Leonard George Holden Huxley 1902-198', Historical Records of Australian Science, vol. 8, no. 4, 1991, pp. 249-264. Also available at http://www.publish.csiro.au/paper/HR9910840249.htm. Details
Created: 25 May 2001, Last modified: 4 July 2012
- Foundation Supporter - ARC Learned Academies' Special Projects