Biographical entry Manton, Michael
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Michael Manton previously worked in the Cloud Physics Laboratory of the CSIRO Division of Atmospheric Research in Sydney, and since 1985 has been Chief of the Bureau of Meteorology Research Centre.
- 'Dr Michael Manton Chief of BMRC', Weather News, vol. 269, December 1984, 1984, p. 8. Details
- 'Manton, Michael', Trove, National Library of Australia, 2009, http://nla.gov.au/nla.party-1473868. Details
- Federation and Meteorology, 2001, http://www.austehc.unimelb.edu.au/fam/index_m.html. Details
Created: 10 May 2001, Last modified: 25 May 2006
- Foundation Supporter - National Council for the Centenary of Federation