Biographical entry Walton, John Godwin (1909 - )
- 17 April 1909
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Radio engineer
John Walton worked as a design engineer for a few years before joining AWA Ltd. (Amalgamated Wireless Australasia) in 1937.
- 1934 - 1936
- Career position - Design Engineer at Breville Radio
- 1936 - 1937
- Career position - Design Engineer at Tilbury and Lewis Ltd.
- 1937 - 1941
- Career position - Engineer with AWA Ltd. (Amalgamated Wireless Australasia)
- 'Walton, John Godwin', in Physics in Australia to 1945, R.W. Home, with the assistance of Paula J. Needham, Australian Science Archives Project, June 1995, http://www.asap.unimelb.edu.au/bsparcs/physics/P001837p.htm. Details
- 'Walton, John Godwin (1909-)', Trove, National Library of Australia, 2009, http://nla.gov.au/nla.party-1473773. Details
Created: 20 October 1993, Last modified: 1 March 2018
- Foundation Supporter - Committee to Review Australian Studies in Tertiary Education