Biographical entry Strickland, Tom Percival
- Sydney?, New South Wales, Australia
Tom Percival Strickland completed a Bachelor of Science at the University of Sydney in 1897 and then went on do his masters (MSc) at McGill University (Canada?). Much of Strickland's professional career was spent working with the New South Wales Railways.
- MacDonald, J. D., 'Strickland on Gould', Emu, vol. 75, no. 4, 1975, pp. 230-231. Details
- 'Strickland, Tom Percival', in Physics in Australia to 1945, R.W. Home, with the assistance of Paula J. Needham, Australian Science Archives Project, June 1995, http://www.asap.unimelb.edu.au/bsparcs/physics/P001816p.htm. Details
- 'Strickland, Tom Percival', Trove, National Library of Australia, 2009, http://nla.gov.au/nla.party-1475031. Details
Created: 20 October 1993, Last modified: 5 September 2005
- Foundation Supporter - Committee to Review Australian Studies in Tertiary Education