Biographical entry Sandel, Bill (1917 - )
- 21 February 1917
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Radio engineer
Bill Sandel worked for many of Australia's top electrical engineering firms and was a Radio Engineer with the State Electricity Commission of Victoria (1951-1956).
- 1933 - 1935
- Career position - Technician at Radio Merchants Ltd.
- 1935 - 1939
- Career position - Radio Technician at Otto Sandel
- 1940 - 1942
- Career position - Engineer at Phillips Radio Works (Aust.) Pty. Ltd.
- 1942 - 1950
- Career position - Radio Engineer at AWA Ltd. (Amalgamated Wireless Australasia)
- Education - ASTC (Associate Sydney Technical College) Radio Engineering qualification completed at the Sydney Technical College
- 1950 - 1951
- Career position - Radio Engineer at Phillips Electronic Industries Ltd.
- 1951 - 1956
- Career position - Radio Engineer with the State Electricity Commission of Victoria
- 1956 - 1978
- Career position - Chief Electrical Engineer at the Engineering Development Establishment in the Department of Defence
- 'Sandel, Bill', in Physics in Australia to 1945, R.W. Home, with the assistance of Paula J. Needham, Australian Science Archives Project, June 1995, http://www.asap.unimelb.edu.au/bsparcs/physics/P001800p.htm. Details
- 'Sandel, Bill (1917-)', Trove, National Library of Australia, 2009, http://nla.gov.au/nla.party-1474259. Details
Created: 20 October 1993, Last modified: 30 August 2005
- Foundation Supporter - Committee to Review Australian Studies in Tertiary Education