Biographical entry Hicks, Gordon James (1910 - )
- 27 October 1910
Orange, New South Wales, Australia
- Electrical engineer
Gordon Hicks served as an electrical engineer with some of Australia's top companies during the mid 1900s. He co-authored at least one scientific publication.
- 1928 - 1934
- Education - Engineering studies at Sydney Technical College
- 1928 - 1945
- Career position - Engineer at AWA Ltd. (Amalgamated Wireless Australasia)
- 1945 - 1954
- Career position - Engineer at Tecnico Electronics Ltd.
- 1955 - 1975
- Career position - Engineer at Email Ltd.
- 'Hicks, Gordon James', in Physics in Australia to 1945, R.W. Home, with the assistance of Paula J. Needham, Australian Science Archives Project, June 1995, http://www.asap.unimelb.edu.au/bsparcs/physics/P001685p.htm. Details
- 'Hicks, Gordon James (1910-)', Trove, National Library of Australia, 2009, http://nla.gov.au/nla.party-1473751. Details
Created: 20 October 1993, Last modified: 1 March 2018
- Foundation Supporter - Committee to Review Australian Studies in Tertiary Education